Wednesday, July 1, 2015

PicMonkey - It's Free and So Easy

Lately, I've been playing around with digital art. I don't have (nor do I know how to use) Photoshop. I've been tempted to purchase it many, many times, but it seems so complicated. I hate to make the investment, just to find that I can't wrap my brain around it. So, I thought I would try PicMonkey. It's free and I read an article about it on TheGraphicsFairy.  They, of course, also have a "pay" version, but right now I'm sticking with FREE.

I just tried it out for the first time.  Here's my first masterpiece.  It took about 5 minutes to put my art into text.


Yep, that's my art behind those letters.  Okay, okay.....it's not that impressive, but it was easy and my first try.  I'll keep playing around with it and see what happens.  So far, I like it.  You don't have to download anything.  It's a completely online program.  Just go to PicMonkey.com.

Peace!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment