Monday, March 28, 2016

Creative Heart Monday - Spring Flowers Mixed Media

Happy Monday to all of you Creative Hearts!!




Today's project is really colorful and really textured.  I wanted to use some molding paste....so I did...and, quite honestly....I didn't know where to go from there.  This whole thing was kind of a "winging it" piece.

So here it is!




List of Supplies

Golden Hard Molding Paste
Dylusions Ink Sprays - Bubblegum Pink, London Blue
DecoMedia Misters - Primary Magenta, Purple
Golden Fluid Acylic - Black in a Fineliner bottle and, later, in a squeeze bottle
Gelatos - Pink, Orange, Yellow, White
White Liquitex Gesso
Montana Paint Pen - White
Oil Pastel - Ultramarine Blue
Faber-Castell Big Brush Pen - Light Grey, Blue
White Sakura Gellyroll Pen

I forgot to mention this in the video, but I sprayed the piece with a Fixative after I added the Gelatos, because I knew that I would not be able to add the Gellyroll Pen or the Big Brush Markers over the Gelatos or the Dylusions Ink.  Dylusions bleeds thru everything.  This is, actually, a wonderful thing if that is the look that you are going for (which I did want to a certain extent).









For those of you that subscribe to Creative Heart Monday, but do not subscribe to my blog.....I'll give you a "head's up".  I have another video that will go live on March 30th.  I really like this piece.  I wish I could show you a picture of it now, but I have to wait until the 30th.  So, either subscribe to my blog, subscribe to my YouTube Channel, or, just remember to look for me on the 30th!!!!

PEACE!!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment