Sunday, March 27, 2016

My New Facebook Group




I've never been a big Facebook participator......until, I found Facebook Groups about mixed media art.  A few months ago, I started sharing my art, enjoying the art of others, learning new stuff, etc., etc.  I started noticing the little square at the bottom that said "Create a Group" and I've been thinking about it for some time.  Today, I found out that one of my, fellow, Gel Press Creative Team members had a group, so I decided that I had to have one too.  By the way, my teammate is Sandee Setliff (you should check her out).

After careful deliberation, I named my new Facebook Group, Mixed Media Passions.  I would like to invite you to join my group and share your art.  My group is open to all sorts of mixed media art - collage, mono-printing, art journalling, cardmaking, ATC's, 3D projects, painting......basically, anything that involves paint, glue, paper, ink.......you get the picture.

You can also post info on any giveaways, challenges, or bloghops that you are having or participating in.   I plan to have some giveaways and challenges in the near future.  I also love videos......so post your videos.

I hope that you will join my group!!!

Have a wonderful evening.

PEACE!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment