Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Textured "Circle" Painting



 I took an online class by Tracey Verduga.  I loved the class.  One of the segments was about texture.  I painted a canvas, using textured papers, latchhook rug mesh, molding paste, and drywall tape.  I worked with and worked with it and just couldn't make it look like anything.  So...........I painted over it.

Here's was happened!




List of Supplies

14"X 18" canvas panel
Miscellaneous textured paper
Golden Molding Paste
Drywall tape
Latchhook rug mesh
Golden Gel Medium (to adhere paper, etc.)
Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paint - Violet
Master's Touch Paint - Light Violet
Liquitex White Gesso
Charcoal Pencil
Black Faber-Castell Big Brush Marker




It just goes to show that you never know what will happen when you start a painting.

PEACE!!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment