Monday, May 2, 2016

Creative Heart Monday - New York Graffitti




I love New York City.  I, definitely, love the graffiti/street art that is everywhere.  I decided to try a little myself.  I think it would have been a little better if I had tried this on a larger substrate, but I didn't.

I worked on three pieces at the same time.....an 8"X 10" canvas, a piece of cardboard, and a cereal box.

.....and this is what happened.....





List of Supplies

White Liquitex Gesso
Miscellaneous paper, cut-outs from magazines, and Gel Press prints.
Dylusions Paint - Pink, Orange, Turqouise, Green
DecoArt Media Spray - Magenta, Purple
Liquitex Basics - Orange, Pink, Black
DecouPage Matte Medium
Faber-Castell Big Brush Markers - Black and White
White Gellroll Pen
Montana Paint Pens - Green, Blue, Yellow, Red
Miscellaneous stencils and stamps








This was a fun project.  I think I will try it again....but give myself a little more room to play.

Have a great Monday and a wonderful week.

PEACE!!

Cyndi

Check out my new Facebook Group - Mixed Media Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment