Monday, April 25, 2016

Creative Heart Monday - Black Eyed Susans and Phlox


Happy Creative Heart Monday!!



My husband picked some wildflowers on the side of the road.  The colors were so beautiful.  I wanted to try to paint them.  As you know, I usually do not just use paint.....but, I gave it a shot!!




List of Supplies

8" X 8" wooden panel
White Liquitex Gesso
Liquitex Basics - Cadmium Orange, Red, Cadmium Yellow
Masters Touch - Light Purple Hue
Golden Fluid Acrylics - Quinacridone Magenta, Green Gold
Golden Glass Bead Gel
Black Faber-Castell Pen
White Gellyroll pen

At the end, I still wasn't happy with the painting, so I outlined all of the flowers, very loosely, with a black pen.....and, added a few highlights with a white pen.





Have a wonderful Monday and a great week!

PEACE!!

Cyndi


No comments:

Post a Comment