Monday, April 24, 2017

#CreativeHeartMonday - Small Mixed Media Treasures



Happy Creative Heart Monday!

I'm going to set up a booth at an arts and crafts festival next month.  So, I'm working on some small pieces to sell.  Along with my regular canvases, I thought I would make some refrigerator magnets and tiny canvases.

Here we go.........................



Supplies

4" X 4" Canvases
3" X 3" Canvases
3" X 3" Canvas Panels
Oval wood pieces
DecoArt Americana Paints - Cloudless, Raw Umber, Bahama Blue
Apple Barrel Craft Paint - Vanilla Ice Cream
Matte Mod Podge
Miscellaneous paper
Black Charcoal Pencil
Alphabet Stamps
Black Archival Pen
Raw Umber Oil Pastel
Magnet strips

Check out my CeeCeeART Patreon site.  This month we are doing mixed media villages.

Have a great Monday and a wonderful week.

PEACE!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment