Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Creative Heart Monday - Strong Women





Happy Creative Heart Monday......on Wednesday!

First, I'd like to apologize for missing two Mondays.  I've had a crazy couple of weeks.  My parents have been in and out of doctor's appointments and the hospital.  Even though they are only in their 70's (so not super old yet LOL), I still feel it necessary to accompany them to their important appointments and, of course, when they're in the hospital.

On top of that, I have another art festival this weekend and have been trying to make some new art, get organized, packed, etc.

So today's video is actually a project that I did for Gel Press a couple month's ago for their blog.  The video was never "public", so you might not have seen it.  If you did already see it, I've also put another (very small) project video up on YouTube.

So here we go with the first one...........................











................and here's the second one................












I hope to get back on track next week.  Thank you for your patience.

Have a great week!
PEACE!

Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment